All the seeds needed for a better future are already here: so many people and organisations are doing outstanding work to shape the future of this country and change our impact on the planet. What is missing to reach a tipping point for collective transformation? Often, we tend to work in silos, or even compete with each other despite sharing a common goal and intention. The biggest challenges of our time can only be solved collectively.
We believe that change on a systemic level towards a more sustainable future is necessary, and possible - and that it needs to start with ourselves. This is why we invite you to join our community. It is a platform for individuals and organisations that see the need for a profound transformation in Switzerland, and who each hold a unique contribution to this process. We build structures and design processes that allow resources and talents, otherwise confined within organisations, to flow towards impact.
In the collaboratio helvetica community we learn and grow together, support each others’ projects, develop our skills and capacities and nourish the soil for a culture of connection for the future of Switzerland we would like to see. We call ourselves Explorers, because we understand it as co-creating and exploring new ways of doing and being together, and each of us is on a journey to make our unique contributions.
In the last year we have grown into a community of committed people and have run innovative multi-stakeholder projects such as our Social Labs. We continue to invite more members who are interested in making a difference together and engage in promising events and projects - like you.
As a member you can:
- Deepen your contribution to the future of Switzerland and find moral, personal and practical support for your work. Benefit from our network and the many talents and ideas our community harbors.
- Support each other’s projects, share your skills, join existing or new projects, unlock new possibilities to collaborate and create more impact thanks to the learnings and connections.
- Develop your skills and capacities, share your knowledge, attend trainings, learn about new forms and tools of collaboration, facilitation and dialogue by being part of our community of practice.
In our community we:
- Strive to embody our principles and walk the talk, we practice and learn together
- create spaces to meet, get to know each other, collaborate, present our projects, learnings and questions
- work with dialogue-focused, collaborative and experimental approaches towards societal change
- offer knowledge and practices brought in through trainings, and via the harvesting and sharing of information
- focus on co-evolving as individuals and as a collective. Therefore we create the spaces and flows to be an alive, agile and learning ecosystem.
Embark on the collaboratio helvetica journey
Collaboration and innovation doesn’t happen in a vacuum, so we are welcoming talented, committed, curious and adventurous people that bring their knowledge and experience and most importantly their open minds and hungry hearts to join our expedition. If you harbour a burning question, be it an intention to serve a specific cause or a more open intention to make your contribution, and if you want to truly act upon your intention, the collaboratio helvetica Explorership might just be the right next step for you - and the beginning of a new chapter in this great adventure.
With becoming a member of our community, you would onboard into a crew of fellow dedicated and inspiring Explorers, who share, learn together and from each other, and deepen and expand their impact. Once you are an Explorer, various levels of increased involvement in the collaboratio helvetica community are possible based on your unique contribution and interests.
Please sign up to have access to the collaboratio helvetica digital platform!
Shared Learning/Practice/Knowledge Tools by collaboratio helvetica community is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
collaboratio helvetica sharing principles:
We encourage all explorers to share their projects, and their interests, so this platform can truly become a place for collaboration and co-creation. To serve the purpose of collaboration and co-creation, we share our materials and learnings in the domain of the Creative Commons. All materials posted on this platform belong to the Creative Commons under the following license:
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.